Apparently I'm still intent on getting a Darwin Award of my very own.
Having survived falling from a height, drowning, and unknown bicycle incident(s), I must now add chemical poisoning to the list.
This is particularly embarassing because I grew up with a chemist, and spent many evenings mopping up my mother's store. In that time I had the following pressed into my head:
2 NaOCl + 2 NH3 => 2 NaONH3 + Cl2
((Aqueous solutions of) bleach and ammonia combine to form, among other things, chlorine gas)
Some of that youthful exuberance must have gone to burning that memory out of my mind, because I was just cleaning the closet containing Horus's box with bleach (there was an "incident," the less said about it, the better). Brillant. What's cat piss mostly composed of? (Besides water, smart-ass)
To paraphase Ralph Wiggum: "It smells like burning!"
I didn't linger too long, but it wasn't until I was in the shower that I put 2+2 together. Gonna sit down for a bit and make sure I'm ok (original plan was to run off & drive somewhere). I'm still feeling a tad light headed.
EDIT: I've gone back and closed the door to keep Horus out of that room and turned a fan on & opened the window. Best to be on the safest side.