- Two tickets near the stage for the Morrissey concert:
- an embarrassingly ridiculous number of dollars.
- Two dinners at Taqueria Dos Peñas beforehand:
- a much more reasonable number of dollars.
- Reliving your 19th birthday with the woman who was there (and is wearing the t-shirt to prove it):
(It's going to be a busy week, Thursday we're going to my choice: Elvis Costello.)
 Yeah, ok, so "reliving" pretty much any part of that time of my life is really far from my list of things that would make their way into a comercial like this. Still, she really wanted to go, so who am I to say "no?"